RESULTS - POST RESULTS SERVICES - CERTIFICATES
Release of general qualification results Summer 2022
Please review the letter from Mrs Alexander, detailing the arrangements for Results Days
|0900 hours on Thursday 18 August 2022||GCE, Extended Project Level 3 Vocational and Technical qualifications|
|0900 hours on Thursday 25 August 2022||Release of results to candidates – GCSE, Level 1 & 2|
Students should note that results are issued on a provisional basis and may be subject to amendment through the published post-results services. Candidate statements of provisional results are not certificates. An awarding body reserves the right to amend examination results prior to the issue of certificates.
POST RESULTS SERVICES
Post-results services are made available by awarding bodies when exam results are published. There are currently two main services available – Reviews of Results (RoRs) and Access to Scripts (ATS). These services are normally available at individual unit/component level of a qualification.
• Review of Results services offer a clerical re-check, review of marking and review of moderation
• An appeals 1 process is available to centres and private candidates after receiving the outcome of a review of results
• Access to Scripts service provides access to marked examination scripts
GCSE/GCE A/AS Level certificate collection
- Cannot be posted
- Must be signed for from Reception after 1st December
- Can only be collected after the presentation event, and within a published time frame.
It is very important to collect your certificates and look after them carefully, as you will need them in the future and replacements are very expensive and difficult to obtain. The Piggott School is not obliged to retain certificates after a year and unclaimed certificates may be destroyed or returned to the exam board.