2021 A Level and Level 3 Vocational Results
- 43.7% of A Level students achieved grades A* - A
- 68.5% of A Level students achieved grades A* - B
- Over 90% of A Level students achieved grades A* - C
- A Level pass rate of 99.5%
- 94% of all Level 3 vocational qualifications were graded Distinction* to Merit
- Level 3 vocational pass rate of 96%
The average point score per A level entry was 41 points using the QCA system.
For Technical subject entry, every student excelled in the course with all grades at Distinction or Distinction Star level.
2021 GCSE Results
- 86% of students were awarded at least 5 GCSE subjects including English and mathematics L4+
- 91% were awarded a good pass in mathematics
- 91% were awarded a good pass in an English language and/or literature qualification
- 86% combined best English and mathematics Level 4+ pass rate
Exceptional results were achieved across a range of subjects with GCSE Level 4+ pass rates of 100% in nine subjects: Art and Design, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese, Computer Science, Further maths, Photography, Physics and Statistics.
All our other subjects achieved outstanding pass rates including History (97%), Spanish (96%), French (95%), German (90%), Media Studies (89%), Geography (89%), Drama (89%), English Literature (88%), Sports Studies (88%), Business Studies (87%), RE (87%), Music (86%), Design Technology (85%), Combined Science (84%) and Food Technology (76%). We also had a 97% Level 2 pass rate for Performing Arts – Dance.