- The Piggott School
- The Piggott School: Charvil Primary
- About Us
- Charvil Primary School Policies & Procedures
Charvil Primary School Policies & Procedures
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will endeavor to add to this list and keep the information contained as up to date as possible.
Term Time Holiday
Please take a look at the following information from the Head Teacher regarding holidays in term time:
Equality Objectives Summary
- Ensure opportunities are offered to skilled and talented staff whilst implementing strategies to retain the breadth of appropriate skills and expertise and the stability to ensure high standards are retained.
- Remind staff of their responsibilities and to make everyone aware of the need to report incidents of homophobia, racism, disability harassment, sexual and gender bullying, and religious harassment.
- Encourage equal participation for all in all aspects of school life by actively promoting opportunities fairly in lessons and through other media to which all students have access.
Health and Safety Guidance and Procedures
- Display screen equipment
- Electrical safety
- First aid
- Lone working
- Managing health and safety
- Manual handling
- New and expectant mothers
- Permits to work
- Safety signs
- Wellbeing and stress
- Work equipment
- Working at height
- Young people at work
Fire and Emergency Procedure – staff have been emailed copies of this procedure