Autumn 2020 exam series
The timetable will run as follows:
- GCE AS/A-level examinations start on Monday 5 October and finish on Friday 23 October
- GCSE examinations start on Monday 2 November and finish on Monday 23 November
Entry deadlines are as follows:
- GCE AS/A-level examinations - 24 August
- GCSE examinations (except English Language and Mathematics) - 7 September
- GCSE (English Language and Mathematics) – 4 October
Seating plans will be on display one week before your exam date, please keep an eye on the exams notice board near the medical rooms for changes and updates.
- Release of results to candidates for GCSE and A Level autumn exams - 17 December 2021
- Release of results to candidates for GCSE maths and English Language - 14 January 2021
Questions answered on Exam Procedures
Please take the time to read the documents below. This is important information regarding examination regulations and procedures. If you have any questions please contact your Head of Year.
The following links to individual awarding body (exam board) websites provide examinations information and support to students and parents:
- Cannot be posted
- Must be signed for
- Can only be collected after the presentation event, and within a published time frame.
If a student cannot collect personally, a named person may collect on their behalf, provided they bring with them a letter of authorisation hand-signed by the student, and proof of their identity.
For questions relating to examinations, please telephone the school on 0118 940 2357 and ask to speak to the Exams Officer or the relevant Head of Year. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com