The PSA Christmas Auction is now open
The Auction closes at midday on Friday 13th December
Auction Bid Rules
- The time the bid is recorded by the auction programme is the time that is valid – please don't wait for the last minute! That is the only record of the time the bid was placed and is non-negotiable.
- The deadline is 12:00:00 on Friday 13th December 2019, any bids received after this time will not count
- Winning bids are final and non-refundable
- Photos and estimated values will be provided where possible – these are for guidance only
- Items can be viewed at Reception, please call in advance to arrange this
Winners should collect prizes from The School’s Reception between Monday 16th December and Thursday 19th December between 3.15pm and 4pm
Items not collected by this time will be kept securely until school re-opens in January
Payment by cash or cheque made payable to The Piggott School Association
Online Auction Info
- You can bid for an item online by clicking on it
- You can click on a category to view groups of items, e.g. Food and Drink etc.
- Scroll down to see all the items under each category
- Click on an item for further information and/or to make a bid – a bid can then be made by filling in a simple form
- You will receive an email confirming your bid and a message if you are outbid
- The latest bids can viewed online
Items may be added to the auction up until the time the auction closes – there will be a small delay between items being added and the timer/ bid form being ready.
This online auction has been developed for the school by Adam Hamflett, to whom we are extremely grateful for his continued support.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the auction please email PSA@piggottschool.org