Piggott School Staff Wellbeing
Staff Wellbeing is very important to us, as a member of the Piggott School staff these are just some of the examples of how we show our appreciation to staff.
- Free access to our Nuffield Fitness Centre including evening classes
- Friday is Donut Day in the staffroom (or Apple Day if you prefer)
- We are generous with staff absence requests – we go to our children’s sports days & graduations, family and friends’ weddings & loved one’s funerals
- Examiners/ Moderators receive a teaching timetable reduction to use sharing best practice
- Teaching Staff receive a lap-top and a tablet device
- CPD is available for all staff at all levels
- Staff can leave site during a PPA period (yes – even when it is the last period of the day)
- We employ 5 Cover Supervisors to minimise cover
- PPA periods are scheduled on timetables and are not used for cover purposes
- Departments have dedicated admin support
- Free flu vaccinations are offered to all staff
- Free eye tests are provided for eligible staff
- Breakfast and lunch provided for staff on INSET days
- Working in a modern environment
Current Teaching Vacancies
Teacher of Geography
Current Support Staff Vacancies
No currecnt vacancies
We are excited to be the new caterer at The Piggott School and Charvil Piggott Primary School.
Due to our plans to grow the service, we are now recruiting!
Catering Assistant for Primary school
11am – 1.30pm Mon-Fri Term time only, total 12.5 hrs pw.
38 weeks plus holiday @ £7.20 per hour.
Contact via e-mail email@example.com
Contact Information for Vacancies
Please email completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to Satisfactory Disclosure Clearance.